Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Maybe Spring is Coming!


I have just about given up on spring showing up this year but today the sun is out and the birds are chirping.  In fact, I saw my first robin. 

With all the adverse weather we have been dealt we are behind schedule delivering seed to customers.  So, today is a great day to get some loads out of the seed warehouse. 

Nick strapping down seed pallets.


Nick is much better at getting the latch for the straps going to tighten
down the pallets.  I stick to counting bags and writing up
delivery tickets. 

While Joe, Nick and I concentrate of seed today, Derk and Travis are working on removing sensors from the combine corn head.




It's great to be able to finally get outside and do something without freezing our tails!


No comments:

Post a Comment